DigInTraCE aims at the development of i)transparent and interoperableDecentralised Traceability platform using novel tracking, sensing and sorting techniques ii)Dynamically updated DPPschemes supporting certification and quality validation iii)AI based and decision making mechanisms for process and lifecycle optimisation iv)up-cycling, reuse and upgrade technologies for improved secondary raw materials use v)contribute to standardization, open and easy accessible data vi)business models creating new economic opportunities and learning resources for employees, promoting new digital skills and meeting regional social needs. The solutions are demonstrated in the sectors of a) Pulp & Paper focused in 2 cases: composite wood and furniture; and wood and Pulp & Paper and b) Chemicals focused in 2 cases: plastic parts from ICT equipment and automotive market; and polymers and textiles: in 4 countries, while composite wood case combines both the 2 main sectors.
|Effective start/end date||1/01/23 → 31/12/26|
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Fundación CIRCE - Centro de Investigación de Recursos y Consumos Energéticos
- Sioen Industries NV
- Chimar Hellas S.A.
- European Plastics Converters (EuPC)
- National Technical University of Athens
- Tecnalia Research & Innovation (TRI)
- Agroinvest S.A.
- Menexes S.A.
- Astigarraga Kit Line S.L.
- Hypertech AE
- University of L'Aquila
- Tecnalia R&I Certificacion S.L.
- Keen Software SL
- Brunel University London
- Dansk Standard (DS)
- Institute of Communication and Computer Systems (ICCS) (lead)
- Merit Consulting House P.C.
- DGS S.p.A.
- SIGIT S.p.A.
- IRIS Technology Solutions S.L.
- Horizon Europe
- polymer sciences
- business models
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.