The Data Spaces Support Centre, as described in the Digital Europe Programme, will set up and operate a Support Centre to operationalize the European Strategy for Data. This Data Spaces Support Centre will facilitate common data spaces that collectively create an interoperable data sharing environment, to enable data reuse and secondary use within and across sectors, fully respecting EU values, and contributing to the European economy and society.
|Effective start/end date||1/10/22 → 31/03/26|
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur Förderung der angewandten Forschung e. V. (lead)
- Capgemini Belgium N.V./S.A.
- FIWARE Foundation, e.V.
- Gaia-X European Association for Data and Cloud AISBL
- International Data Spaces E.V. (IDSA)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven)
- MyData Global ry
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO)
- Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra
- Big Data Value Association (BDV)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.