The objective of EuWireless project was to develop the design of the first pan-European infrastructure to support research in mobile communication networks using regulated spectrum, with the goal of contributing to keep Europe’s leadership in mobile communication technologies. The output of the project is a complete design report addressing the pan-European operator, the regulatory aspects, the business model, the technical solutions and the roadmap for implementation of the proposed infrastructure, as well as prototypes that confirm its feasibility.
|Effective start/end date||1/01/18 → 31/03/20|
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- DEKRA Testing & Certification S.A.U. (Project partner)
- time.lex (Project partner)
- IS-Wireless (Project partner)
- Nordunet A/S (Project partner)
- University of Malaga (Project partner) (lead)
- Knowledge infrastructure
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.