InnoSale aims to innovate today’s sales systems and processes for complex and variable industrial equipment, plants and services that require time-consuming back-office support. InnoSale develops methods to increase the expressiveness of validation rules and to suggest relevant purchase options (case-based reasoning). Sales engineers will be supported in finding previous customer requests & orders and other suitable solutions quickly as well as identifying similarities between customers (evolutional clustering). User experience will be improved supported by combining deep learning systems with augmented reality techniques, 3D modelling and 3D printing.
|Effective start/end date||1/10/21 → 30/09/24|
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Software AG (lead)
- Konecranes Oyj
- LeadDesk Oyj
- Frosmo Oy
- Molok Oy
- Wapice Oy
- :em engineering methods AG
- Demag Cranes & Components GmbH
- ifak - Institute for Automation and Communication
- IOTIQ GmbH
- Natif.ai GmbH
- tarakos GmbH
- Technische Universität Dresden (TUD)
- Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto (ISEP)
- Papeleira Coreboard S.A.
- PH Energia Lda
- Movery Solutions
- Nimbeo Estrategia e Innovación, S.L.
- Panel Sistemas Informáticos SL
- Sotec Consulting SL
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- adesso Turkey Bilgi Teknolojileri Ltd. Şti.
- Cloudcrazy A.Ş.
- Dakik Yazılım Teknolojileri
- Erste Software
- Pi Makina
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.