The PREDICT solution composed of the following three pillars: methodologies, models and software tools. Their integrated use aim to increase the awareness and understanding of cascading effects by crisis response organisations, enhances their preparedness and improves their response capability to respond in case of cascading failures.
|Effective start/end date||1/04/14 → 31/03/17|
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Commissariat a l'Energie Atomique et aux Energies Alternatives (CEA) (lead)
- ITTI Sp. o.o.
- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur Förderung der angewandten Forschung e. V.
- Thales Group
- Compagnie Europeenne d'Intelligence Strategique
- Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO)
- Veiligheidsregio Zuid-Holland Zuid (VRZHZ)
- Finnish Environment Institute (SYKE)
- International Union of Railways
- Thales Nederland B.V.
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.