Several pilot sites in Europe will demonstrate automated shuttles to extend public transport services in urban areas.
|Effective start/end date||15/04/21 → 30/11/22|
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Rupprecht Consult - Forschung & Beratung GmbH (lead)
- MAP Traffic Management B.V.
- POLIS- Promotion of Operational Links with Integrated Services, Association Internationale
- LuxMobility S.a R.L.
- European Road Transport Telematics Implementation Coordination Organisation (ERTICO)
- International Association of Public Transport (UITP)
- European Passengers' Federation IVZW (EPF)
- Forum Virium Helsinki Oy
- Navya S.A.
- Ubiwhere Lda
- Municipality of Aveiro
- Instituto de Telecomunicações
- Sales-Lentz S.A.
- Highlands and Islands Transport Partnership (HITRANS)
- University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- Modern Mobility OÜ
- e-Trikala Α.Ε.
- Institute of Communication and Computer Systems (ICCS)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.